So here's how this works!
1. Tell us about your event.
We need to know the following to give you a pricing estimate. Location of your event, estimated number of guests, hours of service (min 4 hours), and an idea of what you'd like us to serve. Let us know under the Contact Page and we will get back to you in a flash!
2. Once we nail down some details, let's plan your menu.
Each time the Tiddly Trailer rolls up to your event, the bar becomes totally custom to what you want. We are not limited in what we can serve. Beer, wine, mixed drinks, and crafted cocktails, nothing is off limits. Bring us your ideas, we will work to make your dream a reality. We have 4 bar packages to choose from.
3. The good stuff- beer/wine/booze.
After we decide what you want us to serve, you need to decide who's buying. We have three options to choose from:
1. “Our Favorites-You Host” -Based on your dream menu, we hand select and buy our favorite brands to serve at your event. We buy, store and serve thoughtfully selected brands (beer/wine/booze) specifically catered for your menu. We will show up fully loaded with whatever you want to offer your guests.
2.“Your Favorites-You Host” The second option is you select and buy your favorite brands from a third party store. We then store* and serve whatever you selected. We will still create fresh mixers and garnishes for your event, but you are responsible to purchase all beer, wine and booze.
3. “Our Favorites- Cash Bar”- Having a big event but don’t want to be responsible for paying for everyone’s drinks? No problem! We’ll show up and sell drinks from the Tiddly Trailer.
All of the options above include OLCC licenses and permits, licensed bartenders, and liquor liability insurance.
*We can only store liquor, wine and bottled beer. Kegs will need to be picked up on the day of the event.